Please Note and Observe Our Rules of the Faire
- Animal Policy: We love our furry friends! However at our faire site there is a no pet policy. Pets or other animals are prohibited at the festival, with the exception of service animals. Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Outside Food & Beverages: No outside food or beverages may be brought into the faire.
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
- Baby food/baby formula
- Supervision of Underage Guests: Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 18 or older to enter the park.
- Alcohol Consumption: Alcoholic beverages purchased in The Venezia Renaissance Faire must be consumed on premises. No outside alcohol is permitted inside the park. All patrons are required to produce valid identification to purchase adult beverages, and no one under the age of 21 will be served. Please drink responsibly.
- Inclement Weather: The Venezia Renaissance Faire reserves the right to temporarily shut down during electrical storms, heavy rain, high winds or otherwise dangerous weather conditions. There are no refunds for inclement weather.
- Proper Attire: Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing containing objectionable language or designs are not permitted.
- Smoking: For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated areas.
- Costumes: Our Guests are welcome to wear medieval costumes suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere to get into the spirit of the faire! However, costumes should be in keeping with the medieval era theme of the festival and we reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Weapons: Weapons of any kind, including guns, are prohibited. However, if your costume includes a sword, or dagger it may be permissible as long as these decorative weapons are properly sheathed and peace-tied. Present yourself to security personnel at the faire entrance way. Any blade which cannot be sheathed and peace-tied will not be permissible, to include but not limited to: broad axes, maces, halberds, clay mores, pikes or spears. Arrows with tips are not allowed. Drawing of any type of weapons at any time is not allowed and will result in immediate removal from the faire.
- Standards of Conduct: Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and faire representatives by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Security Screening: All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the entrance of the faire. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the faire.
- Solicitation & Uncontracted Performances: The distribution of printed or recorded materials, the sale of goods or services to include the display of goods or services for sale, is prohibited. No uncontracted performances are permitted. All performances are scheduled by the faire. Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd is prohibited.
- Photography: We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the faire and use the same for any purposes without payment to any person. Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Admission: We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the faire, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require. Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Please present your ticket confirmation for re-entry into the faire on the same day.
Lost & Found:
Visit the front entrance Admissions Booth for lost children and lost and found items. The Venezia Renaissance Fair and King Caesar Productions, LLC is not responsible for lost, missing or stolen personal property. With any Lost & Found inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include any relevant information on the item that was lost, and the date which you visited the faire and a representative will correspond with you via email.
The faire is an outdoor event. Wheelchairs and motorized wheelchairs are welcome and the park is generally wheelchair friendly/accessible. Pathways vary from grass, light mulch, and dirt with minor rolling elevation changes. Guests are welcome to use their own wheelchairs or single passenger ECV’s. Wheelchairs, strollers or ECV’s are not currently available to rent.
The faire is an outdoor event, held in a natural setting. Restrooms signs will be located throughout the faire. Our restrooms are referred to as Privies.
First Aid personnel are onsite during festival hours. Staff members throughout the festival can call for medical assistance if a guest requires assistance.
All tickets purchased online are Print-at-Home tickets. Print-at-Home tickets allow you to print your actual tickets for the event using any regular inkjet or laser printer. When you arrive to the faire, you can skip the ticket booth and will call and go straight to the Castle Entrance way for admission. There is no need to wait in a ticket line. To purchase tickets “CLICK HERE” (https://tickets.veneziarenaissancefaire.com)
Please be mindful of keeping your social distance around other guests.
If you have flu-like symptoms such as a cough or fever, we encourage you to stay home.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Venezia Renaissance Faire, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.